Financial literacy is not just about money, it’s an essential life skill. For families, it’s an opportunity to learn together about setting goals, planning ahead, and making choices about needs versus wants. Financial literacy empowers families to make the best decisions for their financial well-being.
- Theme, Proclamation, Messages
- Theme Page [PDF 130K]
- NFW Proclamation - fill in the name of your city, province, and public official
- Message of Support from the Governor General of Canada [coming soon]
- Message of Support from the Prime Minister
- Activities and Information:
For activities and resources to help celebrate National Family Week, download the following: (more coming!) Links to more information on financial literacy for families, including online tools:
- Promotional Items - For NFW bookmark/rulers, temporary tattoos, sticky note pads, please download the
ORDER FORM. To ensure delivery for a fall NFW event, please place order at least two weeks prior to the start of NFW.
- Prepared Announcements - A selection of 2014 National Family Week advertisements for use in newsletters and other communications. All ads are in jpeg image format and can be proportionally re-sized to suit your needs. Click on image to download and save.
- Archival Material